By David Kitts, L.Ac.
For the First Core Individuation tm Conference 1 /14-16/2005
Introduction, Exposition of Theories, Cool Tools and a New Finding
Being an acupuncturist by training, I have been forced to become concerned with accuracy. Being an artist in nature, my mind is inspired by and works with images and vibrations. So I find myself as a practitioner of Core Individuation tm appreciating the procedures that I find to be consistent and reproducible and the elegant images of the human extragenic structure that resonate with my visions of truth. This also true for my practice of traditional Asian acupuncture medicine, as well as traditional western concepts of physics, anatomy and physiology (both at the macro and cellular levels). When I find correspondences in all three areas of study, I begin to feel I am onto a way to communicate my ideas to many different sorts of people that they will not automatically dismiss. That said, here are my theories, woven together (in classic beta substructure fashion) from the study of Core Individuation tm, Traditional Asian acupuncture theory, and Western Science.
1) The Human Extragenic Structure (and everything else) is a Hologram.
2) YIN and YANG are locations, movements and exchanges of energy within the hologram.
3) CORE awareness is what makes the hologram forms appear to be, yet it does not actively create and is not contained by form.
4) All forms have membranes which actively relate (YANG) to the outside environment and evoke reformation of the internal (YIN) environment.
5) Healing is being AWARE that we can choose (Yang) to change anything about our form (YIN) by focusing our attention on what we want to change into.
6) We focus our attention from the soul membrane, and it’s internal extensions: the core sheath, the template, and the rest of the conductive connective tissue of the HES.
7) The Extragenic structures we work with as practitioners of Core Integration are more YANG and therefore easily changed. Because they are more YANG , changing them has a powerful affect that can change even the densest YIN part of our structures.
Cool Tools :
1) Light needles and why they work.
2) Template expansion strategies.
Implants (for lack of a better word).
1) As in the human physical body (but not physical), the larger HES is a distinct, roughly spherical form made up of layers divided by membranes connected by tubes which conduct (extragenic) substances through the layers and communicate to the exterior of the shape through pores and hair like structures. The HES, like the physical body, is temporal. At some point it ceases to exist in the same recognizable form. Inside the body, all structures are made of roughly spherical cells which are constantly dying and being formed, inside of which are more layers, membranes and tubes that conduct substances through the layers and communicate with the external environment from the surface of the cell. Inside the cells are roughly spherical atoms consisting of insubstantial but distinct zones in which their roughly spherical electrons, neutrons and protons blink into and out of existence. At the planetary, solar system and galactic level we see roughly the same thing over and over. The macrocosm reiterates the microcosm. The best possible description of this phenomenon that I’ve run across is that every form is a hologram. A hologram is a form that is made up of parts that contain not only the essence, but also the form of the entire hologram. Each part IS the whole hologram, yet exists within an infinite series of larger holograms, which on the scale of eternity, constantly blink into and out of existence. The Buddha called this the emptiness of form and the form of emptiness. Thich Nhat Hanh calls this the emptiness of a separate existence and gives the hologram the name “Interbeing”. In terms of an individual body, this means that every part of the body that can be seen to be a “part” reflects and “contains” the whole rest of the body, and any other part. That’s why putting a needle in your shin can relax your shoulders if it’s placed in the part of the shin that reflects the shoulders.
2) As in acupuncture theory, Yang (expansive, active, high frequency vibration and insubstantial) energy is constantly moving into and through the Human Extragenic Structure HES from the top down and the outside in, becoming Yin (dense, slow frequency vibration, liquid- solid, and embodied), which then moves back up and through the inside out the HES, becoming Yang again.
3) The CORE consciousness/awareness does not have direction, nor does it have a real location since it is beyond all phenomena and experience, and is the pure awareness of it and the source of the experience of form and emptiness. This corresponds to the Dao, God, Brahman, and the quantum soup of all possibilities. The Core sheath gives CORE awareness the appearance of a tube-like location within the polarized swirling energy/matter complex that is the Human Extragenic Structure. The embodied perspective from within the HES gives the CORE awareness a filament-like appearance in the infinitely larger Universe(s). AWARENESS of form seems to make form appear to be there, yet on the quantum level of the tiny particles, which make up all matter, and on the scale of eternity, everything blinks into and out of existence except Awareness. Awareness is empty of form or location, which is the YIN principle of the appearance of form and action or creativity, which is the YANG principle of the appearance of form. Awareness may have a particle associated with it that does have mass and energy: the neutrino. Neutrinos are infinitesimally small particle that is so small and travels at such high speeds that the uncountable zillions of them pass right through everything without harming them. Yet perhaps they may inform everything of everything else they have passed through, therefore being the unifying agent of the quantum hologram. My speculation is that awareness is eventually withdrawn from any form or action out of sheer boredom and the desire to constantly experience something new in eternity, thus every appearance ceases to exist. At the level of pure awareness, anything is possible. “Seek and ye shall find, ask and it is given.” At the level of form, not everything is probable and manifestation takes time.
4) The membranes that divide our layers and our supposedly “separate” selves are actually what connect us to the parts of ourselves, our environment and every other being. Cellular membranes allow cells to selectively absorb particles, liquids and electrons from their environment turning them into cell structures, and to selectively excrete them from their internal environment. Cell membranes contain protein structures that penetrate its waterproof barrier. These record stimuli from outside the cell and communicate via RNA to the inside of the cell and the nucleus through tubes, evoking a response from the libraries of information stored in the DNA. The DNA then responds, sending RNA to turn on the factories that make proteins, which do any work, the cell needs to respond to the stimulus from outside, including making new DNA that contains information that wasn’t there before the stimulus. Thus the membranes are the active director of the reshaping of the cell. This is the movement of the Yang active principle from the membrane into the dense Yin library-nucleus and protoplasm of the cell and coming back out again in the form of an active response. The same description could be applied to me, the active principle, impinging on the keyboard interface (membrane) of my computer, recording on and evoking responses from the hard drive disk resulting in this new form: my presentation. Without a cell membrane, the cell cannot exist.
The same is true of our HES. The soul membrane is our interface with the vast universe and re-creates our structure in response to the universe.
5) Healing is remembering that our CORE awareness is not constrained by any condition we find ourselves in. By simply being aware of what appears to be true about us, we can choose to change that appearance by using the active YANG principle of our form: focusing our awareness into form. When we do this, we call it focusing our attention. We truly can have, do and be anything that we focus our attention on, since focusing our attention into our form or the form of “the world” can modify the shape, content and response of that YIN form.
6) We focus attention from our soul membrane, which is the most active, external YANG aspect of the HES. Information travels from the universe into the HES through the villi and pores of the tubes of the template fibers to our Core sheath, contacting our (hard drive) Brain/Solar Plexus/Central Nervous System for storage and the creation of new extragenic and physical tissues and responses. Instantaneous change can happen in any aspect of the HES including the physical form just by becoming aware of what is there. Some changes may be highly improbable, but even if it takes time, the most improbable changes can take place if you focus your attention (active YANG principle) on what you want to change into.
7) Fortunately for us practitioners of Core Individuation tm, we are working largely with Extragenic structures that are more YANG and active and therefore more easily changed with our focus of witnessing what is there for a client, and their focus of wanting to change. Because these structures are more YANG , when the client releases constriction in them, allowing more energy to come into the body, even the physical YIN form can change rapidly. This is because the dense physical body will always express the movement or constriction of movement in it’s shape and function. All we are doing as practitioners is witnessing (being aware of) what is there in a person and exploring whether and how they would like to change it. We’re helping them rewrite the instructions they’ve been giving their bodies. Once they decide to change, it is already done, even if it appears to take time.
That’s the theory. Now for some fun ways to work with it!
1) LIGHT NEEDLES. (Inspired by Desda’s “Using Intention to Work with Interactive Light”).You don’t have to be an acupuncturist to play with and get results from light needles. All you have to understand is two things.
One : The body always knows what it needs to release constraints on the nourishing flow of YIN and YANG energy. All you have to do is dowse for what it knows.
Two : Energy flows through from one location to the other in the body-hologram because of polarity (Above/below, front/back, right/left, inner/outer, core/edge, and absolute center). One “location” cannot exist without it’s opposite. Remember, awareness has no location.
To use a light needle, first witness what is. Then invite the client to change if they want to. Their intention will always help.
Say someone’s head hurts. Energy will always change more quickly if you focus the client’s attention on a spot that is the most opposite from the congested spot. The head is the spot highest and most external YANG part of their body, so it follows that the most effective points for headache are on the hands and feet which are relative to the head, more extreme YIN. By the same logic, the abdomen also works really well some times! As their attention shifts to the spot you press, energy is already moving out of their head, relieving the congestion. Attention directs the movement of energy.
Now play with the hologram. Is the pain on the sides of their head? Press some spots on the sides of their hands or feet. (The sides of the hands are what is most lateral on your feet or posterior when you rest your hands at you sides, in other words: on the pinky side.) Does their head hurt more in the center of their forehead? Then try the famous spot in the webs of their thumbs (closer to the center of both of their hands if they are held together. Since we have two hands and only one head then we have to put both of the hands together to represent the head.). Does it hurt more deep inside their head? Then try some spots above, below and on either sides of their navel (closer to the most inside aspect of the body). See how it works?
Once you find a spot(s) that works by immediately changing their experience of pain and congestion, dowse for what wavelength (angstrom) of light the body will find most useful to move the energy stuck in the other spot.
1 to 4000 angstroms are very short wavelength and therefore extremely high frequency vibration, invisible white (ultra violet) light. 4000 to 8000 angstroms cover the spectrum of visible light from violet to red. 4000 to 4.500 is violet, 4,500 to 4,900 is blue, 4,900 to 5,400 is green, 5,400 to 5,800 is yellow, 5,800 to 6,300 is orange, 6,300 to 7,000 is red, 7,000 to 8,000 is deep red some people can see. Above 8000 is very large wavelength, very low frequency, invisible (infra red) light moving into black. My experience is that most people need needles somewhere in the white (3,000 to 4,000) range, because they are more active, and therefore stimulate more change. Some people seem to need the grounding of lower frequency light in some areas.
Place the light needle at the depth that was most effective with pressure, using your intention to create a generator that keeps producing that wavelength of light as long as it is appropriate for it to be there. Lately, I have been intending that the frequency will shift as the body requires for more effectiveness. Now let go and enjoy the fact that the needles are still working to relieve the congestion or pain even though you have stopped pressing the point!
So far, I haven’t seemed to be able to get the effects of light needles to last much longer than the effect of placing regular needles (that is, three to five days). I’ve asked the body how long it would like the needles to be there and placed them for up to 3 weeks, but they don’t seem to stay. If you have any insights into why this is or how to get them to last longer, let me know! It may just be that stimulating the body that long just isn’t what it wants, but you’d think I’d get a different answer when I ask about time then. That’s why I’ve sort of given up on setting the time of needle retention lately. This is a work in progress. The cool thing is , it works! I’ve treated skeptical teenagers and unbelieving curmudgeons and they always, consistently feel better whether or not they think it should work. Eventually, most of them don’t argue with results and give up needing to believe in it or not.
2) Template Expansion Strategies.
Desda’s recent insights into the structure and function of the template inspired these observations when I worked with people’s templates recently:
The internal fibers of the template strands are the most YANG aspect of the HES since they extend into the external environment as the villi at the edge of the Soul membrane.
The external/structural tubes of the template strands that anchor on the inside of the soul layer and at the star point in the abdomen, can expand and contract the shape of the entire HES.
Sometimes the strands become disconnected from the soul layer edge and lose this function. Sometimes, they can pull the Soul layer membrane all the way into the physical body, forming a deep invagination. When this happens, I believe it may sometimes be an effort of the HES to heal itself, especially when the physical form experiences severe trauma. Since the SLE is the most active YANG part of the HES, the physical body may require it’s protection and ability to activate healing change at the site of injury. What this adaptation does however is to remove whole sections of the external surface of the HES from contact with the external environment. All the sensory and structural tissues become part of the internal environment. Short term, this is not a problem. But it seems that sometimes, the natural releasing of the healing and protective invagination back out to it’s correct location at the outer surface of the HES does not happen. Then the adaptation itself becomes a problem, because a highly active YANG part of the structure is stuck inside what should be a dense, slow and relaxed part of the structure. This may be related to irritation, inflammation and other problems of hyperactive function, perhaps even cancer. The person is also deprived of the external capacities of a whole section of their SLE, which includes the ability to sense their environment and receive universal energies, since that is stuck inside their structure.
So, when coaxing someone’s template to expand, it is useful to observe where the fibers are expanding to. If they are expanding with a whole section of previously invaginated soul layer membrane, then be sure to ask the internal fibers to extend all the way out into their function as receivers of universal energy. I also ask all the other contracted structures (layers, spongy membranes etc.) along the way to puff up into their most useful expanded shape.
Of course, if it turns out that the structural fibers of the template need attaching to the inner membrane of the soul layer, do that, but also check if the internal fibers need to be coaxed into re-expanding back out into the universal layer.
Be cautious and do not force anything. A person’s soul layer membrane may need to stay contracted somewhat for sometime longer. Just note if it does not expand all the way and check on it later. Finish the procedure as Desda prescribes.
3) . A NEW (?) FINDING
I’ve recently discovered an invasive energy that was pointed out to me by a new friend of mine. Since he calls them “implants”, I will use this term, though I do not like it much. Nor do I know what to make of the idea that “aliens” are putting them in us to experiment with us, much as we put tracking devices on animals. From their size, shape and locations, however, I think this is a working definition of what they are.
Implants do not read as astral for me. But once I included them in what to look for when assessing if there are invasive energies, they do show up as a low “energetic weight”. They are (so far) mostly lozenge shaped, rather smooth, gray green/dull silver in color and often have long fibers that extend into surrounding structures, as if to gather information. When I ask, I always get that they do not belong there and that it is permissible to remove them. They seem to be in places where a person has been injured or traumatized, and sometimes seem to be the cause of traumas or pain that is mysterious in origin
I remove them using surgical SLE gloves and by surrounding them with ULL, which separates them from the person’s, body structures. Then I remove them and hand them to an angel for disposal much as I would any other foreign debris. When implants are removed, a person’s physical range of motion is always improved, and sometimes even long term pain simply vanishes. I then ask for the person to intend that they reclaim and replace any of their own energy in the area that was displaced by the implant. Finish with INT and BL of course! I’m open to everybody’s observations and explanations of what implants might actually be, how they got there and how they work!